Mons Venus

Tampa - Nude, No Bar, 18 Yrs & Over

Mons Venus

Postby sicko69 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:28 am

Havent been to Mons Venus for over a year. Looking forward to making it back.  The distinguishing feature of this club is you can touch the dancers.  You can caress squeeze and fondle everything except for between the legs and I mean everything.  Its a small club $20 cover with some hot women and some average, some silicone some natural.  It is not very big or flashy. Dances are about $25 per song.  The Mons will spoil you for all other clubs.  :)
sicko69

Re: Mons Venus

Postby Jaytango » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:37 pm

I agree. It definitely spoiled me!!! Best strip club I've ever been to, bar none! Where else can you FULLY caress, touch and fondle hot, fully-nude women like these, all in the same night. The girls were super friendly and gorgeous!!!! Be careful though, you can lose track of your spending easily!
Jaytango

Postby Bigspender » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:57 pm

I'm planning to swing by Tampa this coming weekend.  I will check out this place and maybe Ybor strip too.  I'll let you know if it lives up to the hype.  ;)
Bigspender

Postby Dexter Bernard Dirt » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:58 pm

:D

You mean I can touch, I like to touch! Generally I am touching myself after leaving the club. I've got to get to this "Mons Venus", it sounds hot!

Planning a Dirt Ride to Florida!

"Karliton start a Florida Jar, we need to save up enough bus fare to get to Florida! Get your ass out there and start Nickle and Diming!"
Dexter Bernard Dirt

Postby mparks » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Jaytango wrote:I agree. It definitely spoiled me!!! Best strip club I've ever been to, bar none! Where else can you FULLY caress, touch and fondle hot, fully-nude women like these, all in the same night. The girls were super friendly and gorgeous!!!! Be careful though, you can lose track of your spending easily!

Not quite "FULLY" touch, but almost fully touch.  And yes, don't bring the ATM card, haha
mparks

Return to Mons Venus