Review

Compton - Nude, BYOB, 18 Yrs & Over

Review

Postby somearabguy » Thu May 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Last night was the first time I had been to Heartbreakers at the corner of IL-30 and IL-51 in Illinois. I had read some poor reviews of the club  so I set out to see for myself. I found communication difficult at first, but the dancers warmed up quickly.

There was some miscommunication about store hours whereby I had initially made an unnecessary trip. When I finally made it there on a night they were open, I walked in to find the bar area near the entrance. There are a couple of pool tables and a full range of drinks, but no beer on tap. The cover charge is $5. Too bad they don't have their own website anymore. It would have made things much easier.

Nevertheless, I had a great time. The women are beautiful. Their exotic dance skills are nearly perfect, and they are very friendly. I recommend Heartbreakers Gentlemen's Club at the corner of highways IL-30 and IL-51 (Illinois) to anyone looking for a clean, comfortable atmosphere with hot young women. Despite the mix up, the girls made it all worthwhile. Way to go, ladies!
somearabguy

Re: Review

Postby awhiteguy » Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Heartbreakers is now the Candy Factory and is worth the trip. I am very fond of Amy, Monica, Angel and Peaches. I prefer going on week nights as there are more dancers than guys. I go here often since they changed management over a year ago. The prices are now lower and the dancers are even better. They have a web page with hours etc.
awhiteguy

Return to Heartbreakers