Big Earls Is A Scam!!!!!

Des Moines - Nude, BYOB, 18 Yrs & Over

Big Earls Is A Scam!!!!!

Postby Vivid Girl » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:12 pm

I was booked at Big Earls to feature. They did not want to pay me after completing all of my shows. Also they charge customers 200.00 for 15 min in the VIP room and then take 70% of the girl’s earnings. Features beware of the scam they try to pull. I am not the first feature to run in to these kinds of problems. I just don't want anyone else to have to go threw what I went threw. They will leave you at the hotel with no ride to the airport. No one will return your calls. They present the booking to you as a great way to make a tone of $$$$$$ this is not the case as I mentioned before. If you don’t get at least 2 VIP rooms for every stage show they feel just on not paying you by saying they took a loss and you didn’t make the club enough profits.
Vivid Girl

Re: Big Earls Ibig earls is a scams A Scam!!!!!

Postby harmony23 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:12 am

i work at big earl's and obviously this girl doesn't know what she is talking about because theydo not take 70% of our money.  I have worked there for almost six ears and always been treated with respect.  the only time there is a problem is when a girl does something illegal then she is out or a girl isn't up to our standards.  if you don't like it then sorry we have a reputation for having the hottest girls to uphold.  keep y
our mouth shut!
harmony23

Return to Big Earl's Goldmine