Come to see us @ centerfolds 2000

North Oxford - Nude, Bar, 21 Yrs & Over

Come to see us @ centerfolds 2000

Postby Kitty cat » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:08 am

I guarantee you are gonna love the atmosfere!! We are hot
Kitty cat

Re: Come to see us @ Centerfolds 2000

Postby MisterGuy » Sat May 28, 2011 1:53 am

Went here at the beginning of the month recently, and I was impressed just a tad. This place is located at the intersection of US-20 & MA-56...West of I-395 Exit 6. There's plenty of parking here, and the cover charge was $7.

Drinks started at around $5, and the huge-boobed, blond waitress was one of the prettiest girls there. After paying the cover charge in the entryway, enter into the main room with the bar on your Left & the entrance to the "VIP area" (complete with its own bar) on your Right. Also on the Right is the hallway where the bright bathrooms are located. The main room in front of you as you enter is kinda small with a long runway stage (where the dancers eventually get all-nude, if tipped) in the middle of it. On either side of the seating area around the stage are some elevated, veiled LD areas where the $20/song all-nude, mostly one-way (dancer-to-you) contact LDs are given. In the very back of the club on the Left is the entrance to the outside smoker's deck & the dancer's dressing room. The DJ booth is located on the Left side of the club right next to the bar area, and man was that guy annoying...

There weren't that many dancers and/or customers here when I went recently, but I think it was a Sunday evening, which is usually a slow night. This place has a reputation for attracting the biker crowd, and there was a bike show scheduled for the week after I checked this place out recently. I had a great time here with some pretty girls, but the hour or so drive from the Providence area doesn't really make this place worth the long trip IMO. I probably won't be back here at this place anytime soon.
MisterGuy

Re: Come to see us @ centerfolds 2000

Postby MisterGuy2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:32 pm

Went by this place (for another reason) on Thanksgiving 2016, and it is definitely all closed down. The site is also up for sale now.
MisterGuy2

Re: Come to see us @ centerfolds 2000

Postby MisterGuy2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 pm

FWIW, that was me above.
MisterGuy2

Return to Centerfolds 2000