Review

Bedford - Topless, Bar, 21 Yrs & Over

Review

Postby MisterGuy » Thu May 21, 2009 1:47 am

I finally made it down to NH's only strip club recently, and it was pretty much as I expected it to be. They have a pool hall attached to the club (with a separate entrance), and the cover charge was $10 at the strip club. I got two drinks for $7.50 here, and the LDs were $20/song. The club is strictly all-topless, and the LDs did not have very much contact from the dancer (and none from me either). Tuesday is 2-for-1 nite for LDs, and the drinks & the cover charge are only $2 then. Wednesday is when they have shower showers, and Thursday is amateur nite.  They have 3 stages, but only two were in use when I was there this past weekend.

There really does not appear to be anyway to get to this club without paying one of NH's infamous road tolls. The club is located on Route 3 South, and there's a $1 toll just South of the I-293 exit on the Everett Turnpike. There are also some 50 cent tolls on the exit/entrance ramps on the next 2-3 exits further South from there as well (including Exits 10 & 11).  :(

Shift change here is at around 6 PM. The girls here were almost all young, white, and all-natural (small breasted).  They seemed friendly though.

I had a great conversation with a brunette with a few tats & some extra long legs. Her nipples were awesome!!  :D

You'll really get better contact at a few places in Northern MA or up in White River Junction, VT. I wouldn't be back at this place anytime soon. I really doubt that any "extras" are ever available here as the LD area is overlooked by the DJ booth.
MisterGuy

Re: Review

Postby jessica » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:09 am

duh extras? your just a dumb customer looking for more i cant believe you would think we are a whore house if you want that go to "the cat house" thats what those places are we are strip clubs for a reason we ARE SO MUCH CLASSIER THEN THAT HUNNIE GROSS YOU SHOULD BE DISGUSTED TO WANT SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE
jessica

Return to Marks Showplace