Free Live Strip Club Cams

National and general strip club topics.

Free Live Strip Club Cams

Postby SCC_Admin » Sat May 10, 2014 8:44 am

Here is a list of strip clubs with free live streaming cams. The free cams are for stage view only. Watching the stage cam is free, but you must register a free account to watch beyond a few minutes. It only takes a minute to sign up. You must have a VIP membership to watch the dressing room cams. They were great to watch when they were free. If you like to see women behind the scenes with their guard down, you may be interested in dressing room cam. It is about as close to being in a women's locker room as a guy can get.

It is possible to tip the dancers while they are on stage. So if you want to tip, you can grab your credit card and send a few dollars to a dancer. They do appreciate it. And if you do not want to use your credit card, you can go to a gas station and pick up a prepaid debit card. DJs and door girls accept tips, too. Tip the DJ and he may play a song for you.

February 2017
Mons Venus has shut down its cam system. :(

January 2016
Pure Platinum and Solid Gold Club have lost their nude dancers and may have lost them permanently pending a court ruling. Solid Gold Cam is shut down entirely with Pure Platinum running a recording of clothed dancers from when the club was open prior to last Christmas with dancers that cannot get nude.

August 2015:
It appears that Solid Gold, Pure Platinum, and Thee Dollhouse have went with a different platform separate from the 2001 Odyssey/Mons Venus system they all shared . All three of those clubs seem to be owned by the same person or group.

2001 Odyssey and Mons Venus have moved to a new system as well. 2001 Odyssey has much better video quality stage and dressing room cam than before. The Mons Venus stage video quality seems about the same as it was before with the dressing room cam appearing better than the last time I saw it over 2.5 years ago. The 2001 Odyssey attendant chat is now limited to a minute. So if you need to ask directions, you will have to reload the page a few times before the attendant has a chance to reply to you. Mons Venus does not have a regular attendant, but has one that works nights a few times a week who will give you the names of dancers if you ask on the stage cam chat. Both clubs seem to have eliminated the chat ability for unregistered guests.

Both 2001 Odyssey and Mons Venus have free stage and dressing room preview video with the dressing room cam mostly obscured but giving you enough of glimpse to see how active the room is. I am not sure at this time, but it appears that you have to be a paid VIP member to get the higher quality live stage video stream and you must be a VIP member to get the unobscured dressing room cam.

LIVE STRIP CLUB CAMS

2001 Odyssey
Tampa, Florida
Nude club. This is the only club that has attendants and door girls with cams on who will chat with viewers. Sometimes the dancers will get on cam for a while if it is slow inside the club. Some of the dancers are available for private cam sessions, some are not. For a while they were requiring VIP access to view the stage cam after 8 PM, but I watched last night for free. Dancers are usually on stage by 2 PM EST or earlier. Day shift varies, but you will find some attractive women working early. Too bad Jeannie is gone. :(

Thee Dollhouse
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Topless club. There can be some beautiful dancers here with the entertainers trending younger than most of the other clubs with cams.

Mons Venus - CAM SHUT DOWN FEB. 2017
Tampa, Florida
Nude club. The much talked-about Mons Venus, the home of the full contact lap dance. (All the clubs mentioned up to this point are full contact in case you were wondering. ;) ) The dancers never get on cam like they do at 2001, but if you say "hi" or compliment them while they are on stage, you may get a smile and a wave. There is often multiple dancers on stage at night. During the afternoon or early evening, you may spend most of your time looking at an empty stage. AlexisBee and Lauren are two of the highlights that work day shift. Also Brooke Taylor. Oh, and how could I forget bottomless Ava? :)

Solid Gold - CAM SHUT DOWN, CLUB LOST NUDE DANCERS
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Nude club. DJs are real cool to the cam watchers. There are some very beautiful women here. One of my favorites is Tonya. And more whose names I do not know. Whoever hires the dancers is obviously an ass man. If you like women with big jiggly butts, you will find some here. :D The nicest butts of all sizes can be found here. Dancers are on stage by 2 PM EST or earlier. You will find some good looking women working day shift. If you are taking a break at work, watch some stripper cam for a while.

Pure Platinum - CAM SHUT DOWN, CLUB LOST NUDE DANCERS
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Nude club. This is the sister club to Solid Gold and from what I understand it is a block away. There are some very nice looking women here, too. Autumn is my favorite. She's a real babe with a killer body. Very sexy and sensual. There is more than one stage at this club. The stage with the cam does not see action until 9 PM EST or so.

Little Darlings - CAM SHUT DOWN
Las Vegas, Nevada
Nude club. I have not watched this cam much. As it is Las Vegas, dancers come and go often. If you see a dancer you like, you may never see her again. Get a good look while you can.

Deja Vu - North Hollywood - CAM SHUT DOWN
Los Angeles, California
Nude club. I have not watched this cam much. This club cam has the most active watchers in the chat area. If you are bored and like to chat with others while watching cam, you will find them here.
SCC_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Free Live Strip Club Cams

Postby Trevorborrer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:09 am

Hey... Thanks for sharing the list with us.
Trevorborrer

Postby SCC_Admin » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:48 pm

A couple weeks ago, DJ Bad Boy Joey at Solid Gold was giving away free 30-day VIP memberships to the dressing room cam. He said he would be giving them away all month. I was going to make a post about it but did not get around to it.

I and others got 30-day access to Solid Gold, Pure Platinum, and Thee Dollhouse dressing room cams, all three owned by the same person or company I guess. DJ Bad Boy Joey seems to work in the afternoons or evenings during the week. If anyone is interested in a free 30-day VIP access, you could ask at the main stage cam chat area.

No credit card or personal information was necessary. Just sign up for a free account and ask if the free VIP offer still stands. If it does, then you can watch dressing room cam for 30 days for free. :)
SCC_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby samuelmosby6 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Hey.. This list great.. Thanks for sharing :)
samuelmosby6

Postby yetti » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Sample vids of 2001 dress room located here
http://xhamster.com/user/video/FapTardo/new-1.html
yetti

Postby SCC_Admin » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:39 pm

:)
SCC_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SCC_Admin » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Thread has been updated. Pure Platinum and Solid Gold Club in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida, area near Miami have lost their nude dancers pending a court ruling. Solid Gold Club cam is shut down entirely. :( Pure Platinum is running recorded video of non-nude dancers for guests that are not logged in and was running live non-nude stage cam for logged-in registered free users.
SCC_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SCC_Admin » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Sadly, Mons Venus has now shut down their live cams. :cry: No more stage and dressing room to see which babes you want to go down and spend money on. This club had a live cam going back to 2008 or so, then it was neglected or shut down from what I read. Then it started up again in December 2012 and continued for four years. So this one is a big, big loss to everyone.
SCC_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Strip Club Discussion