How to become a stripper

National and general strip club topics.

How to become a stripper

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 am

Hi guys,

I'm a swedish girl but wanna move to the US. I love to work entertainment and wanna start as stripper. I'm 24, nice looking but a bit fat and don't think I can get work yet in a flashy club like. But isn't there smaller cozy clubs where a girl like me can work? Like neighborhood clubs maybe? I'm happy to strip naked and I am very friendly. I don't mind working in maybe a black neighbourhood.

Happy for advice and any help!

Love

Lena

Re: How to become a stripper

Postby bimbolena » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 am

Ooops, I thought I was logged in when I wrote. Anyway the message above is from me!

I wanna be a stripper and want help please

Love

Lena
bimbolena

Postby SCC_Admin » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 pm

You are first going to have to narrow down where in Florida you would like to live then go from there. There are a lot of strip clubs in Florida and most of them are full contact. That means you are going to be touched almost all over your body (mainly breasts and ass). If you do not like the idea of men touching you, you will probably have to look for another state to work in. Find out where you want to live then call some clubs in the general area and see if they are looking for dancers. The United States economy is still not that good and that means a lot of clubs have more dancers than they need and a lot of dancers are not making much money. Since most strip clubs charge dancers to work there, they do not care if they have too many dancers because it means more money for the club. Moving to another country and finding out you can't make enough money to live on would not be good. Whatever you decide do so after careful consideration.
SCC_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bimbolena » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:42 am

Thank You for the answer!

I've no problem with guys feeling me up, as long as it means ok money. Of course taking the jump from here into the unnown is kinda scary but to just rot away at home is scary too.

Lena
bimbolena

Postby Panther94 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

My mother was once a stripper and i would not mind becoming one i live in tn and i am interested in working at a bar in kentucky called cat west showbar. does anyone know how i can contact them to ask about working for them? i have tried calling the number provided but no one answers. can someone help me????????????????????
Panther94

Postby jenn » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 am

well you have to go audition for the job go ask to speak with a manager make sure you loose weight or tighten up get a good attitude and then go ask to go up on stage and show off what you got hunny ;) YOU CAN DO IT
jenn

Postby jack » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:22 am

well i want to start off saying that i go to the clubs alot and there are alot of girls who should not be dancing but do. I love to go and talk to girls sometime looks do not matter but personality does if you a people lover and seek to please men and can be their fantisy i suggest you go try out
jack

Postby DAISYDANCER » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:24 am

I AM DAISY I WORK OUT HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA YOU SHOULD DANCE THE MONEY IS GREAT WONDERFUL YOU WOULD LOVE IT ITS A GOOD ATMOSPHERE I SUGGEST STARTING AT A LITTLE CLUB SO YOU CAN GET USE TO THE ATMOSPHERE AND WHAT IS EXPECTED OUT OF YOU AS A DANCER THEN YOU CAN GO TO THE BIGGER CLUBS MAKE SURE YOU CONFIDENT AND LOOK GOOD THEN GO IN DONT TRY TO TALK TO OTHER DANCERS MOST WILL JUST TEAR YOU APART THEY ARE TERRITORIAL.............. GOOD LUCK SWEETIE PIE
DAISYDANCER

Postby chris » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:29 am

GO TRY AN AMMUTURE NIGHT THEY ARE USUALLY LISTED ONLINE HUN
chris

Postby thomesallen » Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm

To become a stripper,first you should have go to a stripper and then ask to her experience and get all the knowlege about stripper so that you can know about stripper that what they are doing.
thomesallen

Next

Return to General Strip Club Discussion