Vote: Natural breasts or implants: Which do you prefer?

National and general strip club topics.

Natural breasts or implants: Which do you prefer?

You may select 1 option

View results

Vote: Natural breasts or implants: Which do you prefer?

Postby SCC_Admin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Here is another question for the guys. Which do you prefer: women with natural breasts or women with implants?

Some guys like strippers with big bolt-ons and that is why a lot of strippers get them. It helps their income. Other guys like women all-natural even if they have very small tits. How about you? Feel free to discuss. :)
SCC_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Vote: Natural breasts or implants: Which do you prefer?

Postby BenDover » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:42 am

Most guys prefer natural women I think. Nuthin ruins a look like inflatables too big for the girl. Natural tits feel better in the hands.
BenDover

Postby djcabaret » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 pm

I've been DJing at a strip club for 4 years and it's not that simple.. There are some really amazing looking and feeling implants out there and there are some really gross misshaped weird or hardened feeling implants.. And the same goes for natural home grown breasts too. So my answer is I prefer "nice breasts" natural or implants... Just sayin... A nice rack is a nice rack.
djcabaret

Postby Zi-Fi » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:50 am

I have been entertaining this idea, often lately. Especially, because I am a dancer and tall and thin. I agree with most of the other comments natural is best, but there was one comment i really liked from dj_cabaret(Im close ;) That he prefers nice breasts no matter the size. I think this comment applies to the strip club industry extremely well! Perfect wording! Thank you!
Zi-Fi

Postby geddy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

Anything more than a mouthfull is a waste. Small can be nice.
geddy

Natural always

Postby Dr. Love » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 pm

I have to say I always prefer natural titties to the fakies. Nothing wrong with small breasts if they look nice. What I hate is when these strippers have the tits so fake they look like blowup balloons strapped on their chests. Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Love

Postby Joseph Clay Mason » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:05 am

I prefer small, real boobs. But the gals who made the most money had fake boobs... usually. A dancer is in sales. A good saleswoman who sells being interested in a guy will make a lot of money. The same dancer who can do that could sell carsm houses, etc... Those gals don't need big boobs to make a lot of money.
Joseph Clay Mason

Postby hyko2 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Another vote for naturals. Never did care for strap ons.
hyko2

Return to General Strip Club Discussion