Would you date or marry a stripper?

National and general strip club topics.

You may select 1 option

View results

Postby SCC_Admin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 am

This is a question for guys. If given the opportunity, would you date or marry a stripper? See the poll question above to make your vote.

Would it change your vote if the stripper worked in a full contact club where she was touched all night long?
SCC_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Would you date or marry a stripper?

Postby victor » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 pm

I would not date a stripper. Don't know anybody who would. Lot of drama and trouble it seems for what you get. Better off with an uncomplicted girl.
victor

Postby MikeSNJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 pm

victor wrote:I would not date a stripper. Don't know anybody who would. Lot of drama and trouble it seems for what you get. Better off with an uncomplicted girl.

Of course after I was married to her she would stop working
MikeSNJ

Postby MikeSNJ » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 pm

SCC_Admin wrote:This is a question for guys. If given the opportunity, would you date or marry a stripper? See the poll question above to make your vote.

Would it change your vote if the stripper worked in a full contact club where she was touched all night long?

Once I was married to her she would not be working
MikeSNJ

Postby Golfbuddy2 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:18 am

Yes, it would be fun watching guys wanting my wife or gf. I would be proud to dress her and show her off regardless of where we went. Most of them are real sexy at work and know how to be sexy when not working andf make me proud having them on my arm at the mall, etc.
Golfbuddy2

Postby Joseph Clay Mason » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:49 am

I worked at a few strip clubs doing security. I would date a stripper, but only for a short time. Almost none of them are worth anything more than a few weeks of your time. Most of them have drug or mental issues. Way too much drama for a piece of ass. You are much better off finding a normal gal some where and building something with her. I have known hundreds of strippers(maybe thousands even)... maybe two were actually worth a damn. I have slept with about thirty of them. All of them but one were great in the sack. The one who was terrible was one of the one's who was actually worth a damn. Rule of thumb with strippers, the better they are in bed... the more issues you will have with them. (Usually with drugs) It never fails.
Joseph Clay Mason

Postby thomesallen » Mon May 19, 2014 11:00 am

when i worked in a stripped club as a bar tender at that time a stripper is my friend and then i started to date her.she to good in nature wise. many times i dated that stripper girl and after some time i fall in love with her.Every one thinks strippers are like call girl but not all .some girls only do for their profession not for the sexual thing.
thomesallen

Postby samuelmosby6 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:35 pm

thomesallen wrote:when i worked in a stripped club as a bar tender at that time a stripper is my friend and then i started to date her.she to good in nature wise. many times i dated that stripper girl and after some time i fall in love with her.Every one thinks strippers are like call girl but not all .some girls only do for their profession not for the sexual thing.

I agree. Stripping is also a profession and many girls take it as that. So people should not mix stripper girls with call girls And should respect them and their profession.
samuelmosby6

Return to General Strip Club Discussion